Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
If she cared so much she wouldn’t have sent the photos or let someone take em :p
no, no NO. she has teh right to do what she wants with her god damn body who doesnt have the fucking right is the person who fucking put her nudes on the internet without her consent. CONSENT. AGAINST HER WILL. SHE WAS BETRAYED BUT A DISGUSTING ASS PATHETIC ASS LOSER WHO DOESNT THINK OF THESE WOMEN AS PEOPLE BUT AS OBJECTS TO DEGRADE AND DEFILE KIND OF LIKE YOURSELF YOU FUCK. Grow the fuck up you are literal scum. im disgusted.
Hahahha. What an ignorant being. People like are why the many great countries of the world are going to poop. People know the risk of taking a nude and/or sending it to someone. ☺️
You’re stupid. Have a nice life foo.
Refer to that.
holy shit hey guys here is an example of a dude who probably owns a fedora and clearly is a misogynistic immature child.
people are so gross. leaking nude photos of women w/o their consent is terrible and you deserve to be shit on.
Anonymous said: What's the most illegal thing you ever did?
At Stanford there was this Professor who was a total bitch and she taught British Literature, which was cool. Except she taught only her opinions of the books and it didn’t help me as a writer. I went to school to learn new things to improve my craft, not have someone else’s opinions carved onto my forehead.
So anyway, for our final project, she asked us to write a ten page paper on why the color symbolism in Othello was so significant. I did some research and it turned out that she did her entire graduate thesis on this very subject. I was mad. This wasn’t teaching, this was boosting her ego. SO I wrote a ten page essay on why color symbolism in Othello wasn’t significant, satirizing it to the point of no return, saying that her opinion was an opinion and shouldn’t be taken seriously.
SHe failed me, needless to say. So in retaliation, I responded by baking a batch of brownies laced with weed and laxatives and delivered them myself to the professor hours before her big graduation speech. I told her that it was a peace offering, my way of apologizing and asking if I could do anything to fix my grade.
She refused to fix my grade.
In the end, she shit herself on stage.
I didn’t regret it.
Double reblog cause this is insane
i just want a small apartment with a light pastel aesthetic on a high floor in a rainy city with soft cotton white curtains and old comfy furniture and minimalistic shelves and mini cacti on my window sill
My cousin is always watching Everybody Loves Raymond in the other room while I’m on the computer. I always hear Raymond’s voice. His deep, throaty voice, like a hungover toad. It’s very unique. Sometimes I continue to hear the thick grog of Ray Romano long after the television is off. Ray tells me things. Ray tells me horrible, horrible things. And I listen.
Marilyn Monroe photographed by Henri Cartier Bresson during the filming of The Misfits (1961)
Of all those at the high table, only Sansa Stark was not smiling. He could have loved her for that, but if truth be told the Stark girl’s eyes were far away, as if she had not even seen the ludicrous riders loping toward her.
Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad people.
just lost my cat.he was my first cat.we had him since i was six. ugggghhh. i just dont know what to do.